Vitamin Sea NP is an innovative organic liquid fertilizer derived from sea fish and herbs. The production process is based on Ikorganic’s innovative practices and it is 100% assimilable by plants. Aims at the constant and continuous satisfaction of plants nutritional needs in nitrogen (N) and phosphorus (P) while at the same time enriches plants with micronutrients.
Packages: 250ml, 1lt, 5lt, 10lt, 20lt
• Rapid and intense rooting (formation of a rich root system) coupled with balanced vegetative vigor that ensures new crop’s rapid consolidation and growth or overgrown crop’s rapid recovery
• Improves reproductive organs (flowers, seeds) formation and growth resulting in uniform and intense flowering and fruit set.
• Successful treatment of transplanting stress with rapid acclimatization of young plants in their new environment during transplanting and valid recovery of seedling growth rate
• Achieves improvement and early production, due to its positive effect on cells energy balance resulting in promotion of energy-intensive nutrient transport within cells and high rate of photosynthesis
• Improvement of plant tolerance to fungal diseases of the root system, as a result of its specialized composition (vitamin B complex)
Tomato, cucumber, pepper, eggplant, watermelon, melon: 1-1.2 liters / acre via irrigation or via foliar spraying 200-300cc in 100 liters of water, 15 days after transplanting or in the early stages of stem growth and until beginning of flowering, according to crop nutritional needs.
Lettuce, cabbage, spinach: 1-1.2 liters / acre via irrigation or via foliar spraying 200- 300cc in 100 liters of water, 15 days after transplanting and repeat depending on crop’s needs.
Strawberry: In the early stages of stem growth, before start of flowering and fruit setting, 1-1.2 liters / acre via irrigation or via foliar spraying 200-300cc in 100 liters of water
Large crops: Corn: First application in the stage of 6 leaves and repeat until appearance of tassel (staminate or male inflorescence) according to crop’s needs. Cotton: First application in the early stages of crop development, repeat at appearance of first flowers according to crop’s needs. Wheat, rice: First application in the early stages of crop development where
roots and shoots grow rapidly and repeat during spring growth depending on crop’s nutritional status. 1-1.5 liters / acre via irrigation or foliar spraying 200-300cc per 100 liters
Tuberous, root vegetables, bulbous (potato, carrot, onion):1-1.5 liters / acre via irrigation or via foliar spraying 200-300cc in 100 liters of water, during first stem growth, repeat at beginning of tubers, rhizomes and bulbs growth.
Tree crops: Seedlings aged 1-3 years: 2 applications per year via hydro- lubrication 2 liters / acre or 250-350cc per 100 liters of water.
Tree Nuts, pome fruits, stone fruits, kiwi: Application before flowering, before
setting and after harvest but before leaf fall. Citrus: During spring wave of vegetation, before
flowering and during petals fall if required according to corps’ nutritional needs.
Olive: At the beginning of flowering (crunching) and at the end of fruiting. 1 to 2 applications are indicated after harvest and pruning for a dynamic start in the next growing season. Via Hydro-lubrication up to 2.5 liters / acre or via foliar application up to 350cc per 100 liters of water. Vineyard: Before flowering, after young rails formation during rails increase in size and weight. A post-harvest application is proposed to enrich nutrient reserves that will be used at the start of next year. Via Hydro-lubrication up to 1.5 liters / acre or via foliar application up to 200cc per 100 liters of water
Download the product documents