Carpo Diem is an organic biostimulator enriched with all necessary minerals in order to enhance the fruiting process. It is generated through Ikorganic innovative process and it is 100% assimilable by the plant. The raw materials are fish, fruit and herbal extracts.
Package: 250ml, 1lt, 5lt, 10lt
• Increases fruit-setting percentage that leads to rich fruiting and fruits’ uniformity
• Optimal flowers fertilization by facilitating pollen germination of pollen and pollen tube’s growth, resulting in the successful plants formation and reduction of losses due to fruit fall or microcarp
• Achieves entry of the plant into the reproductive stage (development of flowering buds, beginning & full flowering, fall petals, fruiting, setting, fruits growth & ripening) with improved nutritional status due to specialized composition of the product
• Intense and uniform flowering that leads to uniform growth and modern ripening of the fruits and therefore to reduced harvesting costs
• Improving rate of photosynthesis, nutrients and products’ transfer of primary metabolism of plants reproductive organs resulting in their smooth growth and reduction of fluoride
Tomato, cucumber, pepper, eggplant: 1-1.5 liters / acre via hydro- lubrication or foliar with 350-500cc per 100 liters of water. Application during the Second or 3rd wave of flowering, during fruit set and repetition according to flowering and fruit set rate
Watermelon, melon, zucchini, cucumber: 1-1.5 liters / acre via hydro-lubrication or foliar with 350-500cc in 100 liters of water with the appearance of the first flowers and during fruiting. It is recommended to repeat the applications according to flowering and fruiting rate.
Strawberry: 1-1.5 liters / acre via hydro-lubrication or foliar via 350-500cc per 100 liters one week before the full flower bud formation and repeat if necessary.
Vineyard: 2 liters / Str. with hydro- lubrication or foliar up to 200cc per 100 liters of water. First application before bloom, then repeat at flowering and bunch closure.
Tree crops: Nuts: 2-2.5 liters / acre via hydro- lubrication or foliar application up to 250-350cc per 100 liters of water. First application at the stage of the pink top, repeat during the fall of the petals and the beginning of carp formation.
Pome fruits, Citrus fruits: 2-2.5 liters / acre via hydro lubrication or foliar spray up to 250-350cc per 100 liters of water. First application before flowering, repeat during the fall of the petals and in the early stages of the carp.
Olive: 2-2.5 liters / acre via hydro lubrication or foliar application up to 250-350cc per 100 liters of water.
Avocado: 2 liters / acre via hydro-lubrication or foliar up to 200-250cc per 100 liters of water. First application before flowering, repeat at 50% of flowering and at 10-15 days later
Rice: Application is suggested at the beginning of inflorescence formation in order to improve flowers fertility, fruiting and grain filling. Via foliar application with 200- 250cc per 100 liters of water.
Cotton: First application during scallops’ appearance and repetition in the stage of the nuts so that to increase their weight and opening and generally the whole production. Hydro-lubrication with 1-1.5 liters / acre or foliar with 350-500cc per 100 liters of water.
Download the product documents